Martes, Hunyo 7, 2016

Golf Netting Is More Costly Than I Thought

Over the summer, I volunteer at a camp for disadvantaged children and we are always looking for new and exciting things to do with them.

This year, I have been trying to come up with a few new activities that are a bit different from the norm. The kids get bored very easily and it is my job to make sure that they are entertained.

I have been thinking about getting some golf netting, letting them hit a few balls and having fun, but apparently this is not as low cost as I originally thought that it would be. I looked at a couple of websites and the things I saw there were pretty expensive. We have a limited budget and I do not want to use a good amount of it on one thing. I know there must be some type of alternative. I am sure that there is at least one vendor out there that would be willing to sell me some golf netting at a decent price. I will keep looking for a while to see what I come up with. Hopefully, things turn out better than they appear to be right now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento